2012_02_24_HA_reprocessed

It seems that I’ve finally found a way to improve my disk surface images. Now they have more details and look more “natural”. I think 🙂
I did by using only one pass of Smart Sharpen initially but with 500% amount. And then some Unsharp Mask and Blur.
But the key seems to be not to have an iterative Smart Sharpen but only one pass of it.I’ll experiment with it more but for now the comparison between the image I did yesterday and today’s one tells me that I’m in the right direction 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: